21 Apr OKC Office
Posted at 10:32h in 0 Comments
Looking for a starter practice you can expand, this office is perfect in the heart of OKC. 3 ops, fully digital, new computers and server. Collections of $814,924 and overhead at 51% leaving 49% profit. Currently referring out all oral surgery, implants and ortho/Invisalign. Take home after paying the bank note is $316,000. Contact email@example.com or 405-834-8653 for more information.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.