Tulsa, Oklahoma

Tulsa, Oklahoma

Tulsa, Oklahoma

State: Oklahoma
Location: Tulsa

Opportunity Description:

Looking for the perfect opportunity, look no further! This well established dental office is producing 1.6 million and collecting just over 1.4million. The active patient base of 2296, 7 days of hygiene per week. Currently referring out 50% of pedo, 10% endo, 50% of oral surgery, 20% perio and all ortho under the age of 18. Overhead is at 54.2% leaving 45.8% profit! Equipment kept up to date, digital x-ray, laser and Dentrix software. Take home after loan payment is $685,225….This won’t last long!!! For more information, contact Tabitha Jaquay-Fernandez at 405-834-8653 or via email at JaquayEnterprise@gmail.com


No Comments

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Jaquay Enterprise